Friday, May 15, 2009

Sassy + Sweet = Miss A

Okay so this was seriously the funnest shoot! This little thing is sooo full of it. She was quite the poser if you didn't notice. She just did most of the poses herself. I kept telling her okay if you'll do this pose then you can do whatever pose you want! She was so much fun. I'm sure I'll use her as my little model in the future. Thanks little Midgie!

Seriously..... The next two are kinda the same picture but they were both so stinkin' cute I just had to post both of them...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Again..... Decisions, Decisions..... Color or Black & White.....Hmmmmm..... What do you think?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This picture is probably my favorite....Well maybe... I probably took 250 pictures and almost all of them were perfection...
How could they not turn out with such a cutie...
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are so stinkin cute!! What a little DOLL!! You got some great shots...Awesome job Girl!! We need to plan a shoot again soon...if my life would slow down haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't even STAND the chewiness here! I love my A girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers