Friday, September 25, 2009

~TRiPle TrOUbLe~

WaRnINg.............WArnInG.......... Super LOng Post!!
Sorry I just couldn't decide............

Let me just tell you all how much I love these little cuties!!! They are so beautiful! They are sisters..... yes they are!! I don't think any of them look alike...... and I love it that way...... they each have their own little personalities and styles!! They were sooo good during this shoot!! It was awefully hot and sweaty but they were totally up for anything!! Girls are sooo much fun but BoY oH BoY are their Mama and Daddy in for it!! The boys are gonna be after these little cuties! Jer load your guns and be ready!! Little ~B~ was all about the sass!!! Little ~E~ was quite the poser!! And don't forget Miss ~L~....... she is sweet as sugar!! Thanks guys for some good times!! Love Y'All!! EnJoY!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. These look Awesome babes, Every shoot Gets better and better, I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...these ARE SO CUTE!!!!! I love everyone! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Brooke! Very creative and original! YOU are so good at this!! Can't even decide which one is my fav!! What beautiful girls they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics, love the girls, LOVE the locale!! You have such an amazing talent. I enjoyed meeting up with you (again) last night. I am excited to get to know your and your cute family better.

    ReplyDelete

Followers