Friday, November 6, 2009

Raining Babies!!

Sheesh I have had a ton of newborns lately!! I love them though! This baby girl is the sweetest little thing! I have been friends with her Mommy and Daddy for a very long time and was so excited when they asked me to photograph their cuteness!! I had so much fun catching up with them and seeing what cute parents they are going to be!! They just sat and stared at her in amazement as I was squishing her into all the different poses! Love you guys and thanks! She is an ANGEL for sure!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALOT!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

5 comments:

  1. Way too cute! Good job Brooke!!!!

    BTW...I work with her...haha, small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures!!! Makes me want a baby! YIKES!!! (sssshhhh...don't tell Cam ;-))

    Hey so I really can't figure out where your blingee went...and I can't figure out how to get this one. Call me when you get a sec so I can get a new one. Gotta represent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke,

    Your amazing, thank you so much for shooting my beautiful Princess. Hope to see you soon, love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! I appreciate all your compliments!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers