Monday, January 11, 2010

~Simply.... Precious~

I know...... I know what you are thinking!!! It has been a long time since I blogged! Seriously! I'm so sorry! I have had madness in my life lately and no time to blog!

So yes..... I'm busted.... this baby was from back in October! She was so beautiful! Simply a little angel! She was really good until the end and she did not want anything to do with me! Luckily we got some keepers before she decided to be a stinker! I am so in love with my new backdrop colors!! Love them to pieces! I hope you enjoy looking!
There is a comment section at the bottom and I would love to hear what you think! Thanks again for being so patient with me! :)

I am looking forward to a New Year and lots of Fun clients! Call me to book a session and lets capture some memories that will last a Lifetime!! I love all of you and THANK YOU for all your support in 2009!! I truly have some incredible people in my life that I know would never turn their back on me! You know who you are and I am so blessed to have you in my life!! Thanks again for a great year!
LOVES!!!!!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. she is beautiful. I loved the jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great job I think you have a knack with this newborn thing, I love your work honey bunny, know get your but in gear and get posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, they are all adorable, but that last one is the best. I love the little grin! You are good with newborns, can't wait to get baby Johnson's pictures done... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE your work! Absolutely gorgeous! Nice lighting, love the colors, EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE these Brookie! Good job on the new props, colors and backdrops!!!
    Nickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I soooo appreciate all the nice comments!! Thanks for all your support and LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers