Friday, February 26, 2010

{New Stuff Coming..... and one of My Beauty}

I'm working away on some new stuff!! I will be posting really soon but for now enjoy these new tunes from the movie DEAR JOHN and just because I couldn't post without a pic....... Here is one of my little MISS S! She is soooo incredibly beautiful and sweet! She is always giving me compliments and helping me pic out my outfits!! She is the best! She makes me smile when she dances like no one is watching!! I love her to pieces!! Thanks for looking!! LOVES!

Photobucket


Okay I know this isn't the best shot ever but it seriously made me laugh!! She looks like Mary Poppins :0}

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my little sassy say say, she is such a little cheezer, she is always full of compliments im glad she takes after you :) cant wait for the new posts great job babes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, how stinkin cute is she??? AH! You know how much I love that little mama of yours! She definitely dances to her own tune. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete

Followers