Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{Baby.It's.Cold.Outside}

So I totally forgot I had this session in my files that I haven't posted! OOPS! It's one of my favorite family's too! They are dang cute I must say! BTW only slight sharpening on ALL of their BABY BLUES!! Aren't they gorgeous! Enjoy this post it's a long one! I couldn't decide which ones to post SOOOO.....for your viewing pleasure........ {THE.G.FAMILY}

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I absolutely love the look on Little ~A's~ face!! PRICELESS!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I love to hear what you think so leave me some LOVINS!! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I Love the Blue Background Babe. Yeah finally some new stuff. Remember spring is near, jamm some vibrant springness. These turned out awesome.
    Keep up the good work sweets :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers