Friday, September 30, 2011

{This.Is.Me}

This is Me....
This is REAL...
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




I am simple...
Maybe even a little boring...8)
But I am ME!
*Was a little hesitant about posting pictures of me... I'm used to being behind the camera, but I had to show off Melissa's work! Good job girl! We had so much fun having some girl time and an impromtu photo shoot! Love ya miss!

6 comments:

  1. you are beautiful. I thought you're a supermodel.
    you should be in front of the cameras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your are sweet! It is kinda fun being in front of the camera sometimes! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures Brooke! I'm pretty sure you should be a model. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hottie! Wow, can you make me look that good? Ok, i know..that would cost way too much in editing. GORGEOUS and the boots..you're killin me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shani.... Im far from a model! It was very fun though!
    Brandy... You need NO photoshop! You are beautiful inside and out! Boots are sweet huh?! Nordstrom....gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Brooke! You are so beautiful, inside & out! I miss you. You look amazing btw. Tell the fam hi. Xoxoxo
    -Elva

    ReplyDelete

Followers