Sunday, June 21, 2009

I need to get in Shape!!

So your probably wondering why I named this post that..... well try running around after 7 kiddos trying to get them all to pose or at least look somewhat..... What's the word..... umm... Natural!! I like the candid look and all but WOWZERS!! What a crazy shoot! It was really fun though! One of my friends decided it would be nice to have a picture of all the grandkids. What was she thinking.... What was I thinking!! I think we got some winners though!! Hope you like!

LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these! My very fave is them on the truck looking back. LOVE the little piggies! SO chewy! Great job getting such great pix with so many little ones to work with! I'm SURE you needed a nap after that. I need one just thinking about it for you! SHEESH!

    ReplyDelete

Followers