Thursday, June 11, 2009

Little Cowboys!!

This was a really fun shoot! This guy my husband works with did these for his x-wife for Mother's Day! Ahhhhh sooo sweet HUH!!
Love that he was thinking pictures! Of corse all of us Mom's love to have awesome pictures of our Kiddo's!
They were absolutley darling and so polite! After words I gave them a treat and they said "Thank you Brooke for taking our pictures." Sooo sweet! Definantly going to be little heartbreakers!!
Ohhhh and I know what your thinking.......Seriously Brooke these are from Mother's Day!! I know, I know I'm a little behind! I'm trying to get caught up! Thanks for being patient.....Love you all!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Gotta Love these CA'boy boots!! They sooo wanted to show them off! Why not!!! What Cuties!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. The 3rd photo is my fav :) I love your post production!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the color in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the boots and hands. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Followers